The Horizon 2020 EU project INVADE is concerned with efficient use of storage for the benefit of electricity customers, owners of Electrical Vehicles and owners and operators of private and public Park & Charge facilities.
INVADE aims to demonstrate how stationary batteries and “batteries on wheels” can be used to optimize energy and power related operations for the benefit of grid owners, private households and buildings, as well as the market. This event had a well-balanced program between informative and engaging presentations, as well as sufficient time to mingle and meet new and interesting partners and companies.
The program was sectioned into five main sessions:
- End-users – central actors in the future energy system
- Creating new business in a changing environment
- Energy storage and trends
- Regulations – brake block or guidance for future energy solutions
- Electric vehicles: Flexible resource or dreaded technology?