Welcome to the third Exploitation User Group and Technical Advisory Group workshop! In association with the Smart City Expo World Congress, the Horizon 2020 project INVADE will organize a final event that consists of two sections.
During the first section we will present the results and findings from the INVADE project on operations of batteries, demand-response, smart charging and V2G. The achievements from five different full-scale pilots in Norway, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands and Bulgaria will be presented. Highlights for first session are:
- Deep insights on
- experiences with grid connected Redox/Flow batteries,
- the management of numerous EV charging facilities by means of smart charging,
- efforts to integrate V2G operations into flexibility regimes and business models that can support this.
- Demand-response based upon thermal to increase the energy efficiency of group of hotels. The system consists energy generation from distributed renewable resources and storage units.
- Practical experiences with large scale integration of flexibility management platforms with Home Automation Systems/EMS. Both business aspects and technical issues will be treated.
Section two is dedicated to business opportunities and societal impacts that the INVADE findings offer. Business models, new business cases as well as regulatory and policy issues will be discussed. EUs recent release on pertinent directives and recommendations, especially, Clean Energy For All European Citizens will be one among several references for the discussion that is going to be raised during the discussion. Panel based format will be followed in second section that was previously introduced in Oslo (2018) and Copenhagen in March this year 2019. Second section will be followed by a visit to Spanish pilot in Granollers and dinner together with consortium.
A special invitation is extended to members of the Exploitation User Group (EUG) and the Technical Advisory Group (TAG). Please note that we have a limited number of spots for the event.
>> Register your interest now and you will receive confirmation by email
12:30-15:00 INVADE Barcelona 2019 – final event (Room 1.4. Area CC1)
15:00-17:00 Workshop with Exploitation User Group and Technical Advisory Group (Room 1.2. Area CC1)
18:00-19:30 Visit Spanish pilot site at Granollers